Join the 7000+ Who Have Already Downloaded our Paper Now!
According to Steve Zinger, Chemicals Senior Vice President, Wood, since 2010, capital expenditure in chemical projects utilizing gas-based chemistries and feedstocks, such as methane, ethane, propane and butane equates to over $200 billion – signalling a huge increase in optimism within the industry. Now is the time to gain an in-depth understanding of the industries biggest challenges and opportunities.
Download our free Process Engineering Trends and Outlook 2019 to gain exclusive insight to upcoming investments and opportunities now.
Complete our details on the right for your copy. Don’t miss out on getting your hands on exclusive insights! >>>
Featuring Insight from:
What you will be missing out if you don’t download the paper:
- The most up to date Petrochemical North American Outlook: Including an era of Petrochemical and Refinery Integration, Petrochemical Sustainment and Process Engineering Priorities and the impact of Crude-to-chemicals’
- Frank (Xin) Zhu, Senior Fellow Leader, Engineering Design Innovations, Honeywell UOP in an exclusive Interview on challenges process engineers face in the US petchem construction boom, and the best practices teams are using to solve these issues
- Jaydip Bhadaliya, Manager – Business Optimization, NARL Refining LP on addressing optimization constraints without shutting down
- Dr. James N. Barshinger, Co-founder, President, and Chief Technology Officer, Sensor Networks, Inc on how data and technology push process engineering teams to the next level
- Even more exclusive insight and contributions from Steve Zinger, Chemicals Senior Vice President and Alan Gelder, Head of Oil Research, Wood Mackenzie, and the American Petroleum Institute.
Complete our details on the right for your copy. Don’t miss out on getting your hands on exclusive insights! >>>>
Please let me know if you have any feedback.
Petrochemical Update is a trading name of FCBI Energy Ltd.
Registered in England and Wales no.4388971. Registered address 7-9 Fashion Street, London, E1 6PX, UK