Get your Petrochemical Supply Chain & Logistics 2019 Conference & Exhibition Brochure Now
Featuring an exciting line up of speakers from Shell, Chevron, SABIC, BASF, Formosa and more, the Downstream 2019 (June 11-12 | Houston TX) is now more valuable to supply chain & logistics leaders than ever before!
With major names from Dow, CPChem, Shell, SABIC and Kuraray leading the agenda development, our pioneering Petrochemical Supply Chain & Logistics track will be revamped to hit 2019’s major challenges square on
To get all the details, dowload your copy of the brochure now >>>
Downstream 2019 will bring together 10,000+ attendees, 3,000 delegates & 350 exhibitors from major owner/operators, EPCs and service providers for the world’s largest downstream conference and exhibition. Major new additions to Downstream 2019 include:
- 2 New Tracks - Building upon our industry defining 2018 programmed we have now introduced two additional tracks (Supply Chain & Logistics & Process Engineering) to the program with the event cementing its reputation as a must attend for the entire Downstream community covering; Engineering & Construction, Reliability & Maintenance, Shutdown & Turnarounds, Supply Chain & Logistics & Process Engineering.
- Job Specific Workshop & Panel Sessions – In the afternoon of both days we will be holding a large number of more intimate (40-60 people) job specific sessions giving you the opportunity to learn from and exchange ideas with your peers.
- Hugely expanded content on the Tradeshow floor – featuring dedicated live demo and content theatres, providing dedicated content across all our industry verticals
- Downstream 1-2-1 Meeting Service – All conference attendees will benefit from a bespoke meeting service, meaning we connect you with your wish list of target attendees and facilitate 1-2-1 meetings at the event - “We had 100% participation in all of our booked meetings and they were very successful, best pre-trade show event and follow up ever.” Mako (2018 exhibition)
On top of this we continue to bring you the biggest Petrochemical Supply Chain & Logistics industry names, confirmed 2019 speakers include:
- Joe Kelly, Polyethylene Logistics Manager, Shell Chemicals
- Rick Lissa, Sr Director Logistics Management, Formosa
- Reggie Brown, Category Manager, Logistics, Chevron
- Paul Jepson, Supply Chain Manager, SABIC
- Karn Sood, Business Development, Shell
For more information or feedback on the above, please get in touch.
Petrochemical Update is a trading name of FCBI Energy Ltd.
Registered in England and Wales no.4388971. Registered address 7-9 Fashion Street, London, E1 6PX, UK